Sunday, April 6, 2008

Start of New Blog

Well, for the last two months I have been saying that I am not going to do a blog because I don't want to have one more thing that I don't have time to do. But... after much persistance from friends and family who want to see my blog (which I just don't quite understand) I have decided to get with the program and start a blog.


Pictures and Funny Sayings. Those are the two main things that I will be posting on my blog. So.... let's begin.



Latest family picture taken in Dec. 07. I think getting family pictures done is one of my very least favorite things to do. When it is done I'm glad but the process is pa-retty painful.



Austin (10 yrs.) loves: football, basketball, Payton Manning, sports in general, reading, Myth Busters, playing with his brothers, science, babysitting (on certain occasions), checking his e-mail, and reading Aunt Becca's Blog



Braden (8 yrs) loves: to play soccer (when he has no broken bones), loves fishing and can't stop talking about it, reading (esp. Harry Potter, just finished 7th one), jumping on the trampoline, playing with friends and brothers, Funkey's, Myth Butsters, GT,
Chad (4 yrs.) loves: to be doing anything that his older brothers are doing, sports, fishing, Funkey's, jumping on the trampoline, going to PUMP IT UP, Eliza, pre-school, Sponge Bob, snacks, snacks, and snacks.


Hadley (20 months) loves: to be where Mommy, Mom, or Mama is, her brothers, jumping on the trampoline, holding her baby, bottles, dressing up, shoes, her blankies, candy, cheese, Missy (our dog), playing outside, going in the car, learning new words, trying to say her prayers.




8 comments:

Jenalyn said...

Heaher I totally rock I'm your first comment. I love the pictures!!! I haven't seen Hadley since she has grown hair. So CUTE!!! I'm so glad that you have finnally joined the blog world. I love you your back ground. How do ya'll do that? Love you so much!!

Jenalyn

fourballerinas said...

cute bog!! You're already a pro and you just started. You have the cutest kids ever!!! Don't feel overwhelmed about blogging. Post once a week or just twice a month- You don't have to be the Martha Stewart of blogging. It's fun to do and to catch up with friends and family on your own time. See ya later!!
Audrey

Adriane said...

Hey!

I agree with Audrey. If blogging becomes a chore that's when I am done forever! Love all the pictures Heather! Have fun sowing the seeds today!

Brian Holman said...

Hey Heatheh!

Nice blog. I appreciate being included in your list of exclusive, close personal friends. Is that because I have skills? The girls will love to see pics of your family. Maybe they will get started doing something like this too.

We look forward to our next AR trip. Come see us when you are down here. See ya.

Becca said...

Oh Boogs. Sweet cuppin' cakes!!!

Can't wait to stalk you on the world wide web, instead of only on the phone and in person :). Love it!

cori said...

Heather!!! I am so totally impressed. Now YOU can make a spot on your blog for me so I don't have to make my own!:)

Sherilyn said...

Heather,
Wow! You Renfroe girls are amazing. I know how busy it is being a mom and holy cow, now we're blogging too? I really know nothing about this stuff but is seems fun and maybe I'll get into it too sometime. Thanks for including me. I love seeing updates of everyone. Your kids are so dang cute and you are looking great! Is it all you thought it'd be? Kids are a ton of work but sooo much fun too! Love your pictures and your digital pages. Wow!
Sherilyn

Kathryn said...

Heather... beautiful blog. I love your background and it's about time that I go download something better than the retro tee shirt background :). I'm excited that I'm going to get regular pictures of you fam. I always miss ya'll and love hearing about everything. love ya