Saturday, April 19, 2008

go comets!

braden had a soccer tournament this weekend. we all went out to the fields to watch the games and enjoy the beautiful weather.
later tonight we were getting dressed in out church clothes (a little out of the ordinary since it was saturday) to go to the Springdale Stake dedication.
chad- "what are we going to do after we go to church?"
mark-"if you're good maybe we'll go get something to eat."
chad-"but....we're going to come home and change our clothes right??? because we don't want to look like church people."

5 comments:

Sharlene Enloe said...

Your pictures are so cute. It makes me miss your kids too much. By the way, how do you post your scrapbook collages? I'm a little lame at this.

Adriane said...

heather! I love it! Great new name on top, because you are fabulous. Hilarious comment by Chad. Ok fab, gotta go change a diaper.

Adriane said...

Heather, Elisa is actually spelled EliZa. We've been friends for how long? (Ha Ha) Just thought you might like to know. You're probably just confused because our friend Elisa is with an S. Now, let me make sure I know how to spell your kids names.....Austin, Braden, Chad, and Hadley? Right. I'm pretty sure that's right, but please, friend, correct me if I'm wrong. :-)

Ammons Family said...

Cute blog. I can't believe you keep it updated so well. Keep doing what you do and pass on some tips to me.

Becca said...

And when I get dressed up or put makeup on or do my hair, my kids say things like, "Are we going to church?"

Cool soccer photos--I love the scrapbook pages on your blog.