Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Favorite Chad Sayings

  • (On an airplane) "I'ts going to be hard to do "Cruiser Bruiser" since we are so high in the air."
  • On Easter Sunday seeing the baked ham on the stove, "Mom, is that the Easter Bunny??!" april 2008
  • "I thought the Statue of Liberty was a human and a boy."
  • "Is Moroni taller than Yoda?"
  • (Said to dad While watching TV) "Is he a Dad?" "Yes." "But he doesn't have a big head like you!"
  • Chad would ask me or Mark a question and then we would answer and he would say, "Yea. That's right!" age 3.
  • "We have a lot of pictures that we took pictures of."
  • While Mark was on a ladder putting up the Christmas lights outside, Chad said, "Dad, if you fell off the ladder, it would be cool if Superman came and caught you before you hit the ground." Dec. 07
  • Chad overheard Mark telling Austin something that he did when he was in high school. Chad then asked, "How old do you have to be o go to High School Musical?" Mark wish he would have said, "You have to be a 13 yr. old girl."
  • On Sunday Chad gavegave a talk in Church. He did not want to do it, so we told him it was show and tell. He had to tell everyone what he was thankful for. We brought several items to show. He chose all the items (picture of his friend, family picture, statue of liberty ornament, etc), except the picture of Jesus. As I was talking to him, asking why he didn’t want to take the Jesus picture (which he ended up taking), I told him that we go to church so that we can learn to be like Jesus. Without missing a beat Chad said, “But Jesus has long hair.”
  • This week Chad came up to me and stuck his hand out in front of him and started singing, “Stop, in the name of love” That is as far as he got. Apparently he learned that from one of his babysitters.
  • "I wish trees were a different color... like red."
  • A couple of days ago the missionaries were over for dinner. They were sharing a message with us; they told the story of Ammon cutting of the arms of the lamanites. Chad wasn’t paying attention so we told him how the swords were like his light sabers. The other missionary talked about Moroni. The next day Chad said to me, “Remember when Moroni was like Yoda?” and “Is Moroni taller than Yoda.”
  • "When I get big, I want you to buy me a dangerous gun."
  • "When I am a Daddy, I want a Lightning McQueen fishing pole with a hook." (Chad hasn't been allowed to use hooks on his fishing pole for obvious reasons.)
  • Chad has also recently said, “When I am a Daddy I don’t want to live in a house with kids.” And “When I am a Daddy, I want to sleep with my blanket.” One of my personal favorites, “If I get squished by a car or a subway, will Jesus fix me?” When asked if he wanted to live with Heavenly Father someday, he said “No, I want to live with Mom.”
  • "Mom, I accidently kicked Braden in the head on purpose." 10-17-08
  • "Mom, is it ok if I take my band-aid off....cause I already did." 10-17-08
  • "Hey Mom! I won a Muffet!" 10-10-08 after winning a puppet


No comments: