Wednesday, April 9, 2008

"Hump it UP...No, I mean Pump it Up." Chad

Pump it up is Chad & Hadley's favorite place in the world and we make the trek up to Bentonville once a week to go.
The first time that we visited Chad kept thanking me over and over for taking him to "trump it up". I finally corrected him and told him that it's not trump it up it's Pump it Up. The next thing I know he is saying, "Thank you mommy for taking me to Hump it Up." I tried correcting him again but no luck. The next Sunday I was told by some friends that when he got up to say the prayer in Primary at church he said, "Thank you Heavenly Father that we could go to Hump it Up."

Now Chad knows the correct way to say the name of his favorite place. On the way home and every day Chad now asks me, "Mommy, how many more sleeps until we can go to Pump it Up?"


Chad & Julia about to go down the slide.


Chad & his bestfriend Elisa.


Hadley going down the slide all by herself.


Adriane & baby Olivia.

Me and Hadley trying to take a self portrait.

Peek-a-boo- a favorite game of Hadley's.





Hadley & Julia jumping.






A trip to "Sognic" with grilled cheese caps off a fun morning. It's America's Drive In.


This picture needs a Sonic stamp across it like in the commercials. That's what it looks like to me.

Elisa in her car next to us at Sonic

4 comments:

McCain Family said...

Horray!! I am so glad you have a blog now. I can't believe how much your family has grown. I can't wait to see you guys for Thanksgiving!

Kathryn said...

Heather! "Hump it up" looks so cool. I want to take ben to a place like that. I swear he hates me or something lately. All he wants to do it be outside and when he doesn't get his way he is ANGRY! I love your pictures and I especially love all the pictures of Hadley and Mollie. So cute. I just told Boyd about Chad saying "Hump it up" and he had a good laugh.

Jenalyn said...

"Hump it up" I wish I could have heard that prayer. LOL!!! You are such a fun mom. Love you,

Jenalyn

Becca said...

My two favorite things about this post are Eliza's hair and when you wrote "It's America's Drive in."