Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Life Changing

why, why, why has it taken me my whole life (at least it feels that way) to figure out the laundry and the laundry room?? ell...i think i finally did with the help of mark. we started using bins for everyone and added another laundry basket/sorter in the laundry room. then i made myself a wrapping paper station using pegboard. i love it! it has been a little over a week and i can't believe the difference in the whole house. now whenever i find junk of the kids i throw it in their bin. how does that work? something like this:
kid: "mom can i go bla bla bla???"
me: "check your bin, is it empty?."
now, as weird as it sounds, i love to do laundry. i always loved it because of the smell but hated pretty much everything else about it. the folding and putting away and it taking my whole life. blargh! now it is simple--a little batch here a little batch there. done. even mark likes to do laundry now. this has been life changing.

3 comments:

stephy said...

HOLY! Martha Stewart much? I am so impressed, and jealous.

stephy said...

Is it okay if I link this post? I am so totally inspired.

Sharlene Enloe said...

I kind of hate you. I want to get organized like that so bad!!!! I need to ask you specifics.