Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I'm Sleeping Again!

Can you hear the angles singing??? We have a new mattress!!!!
I have to admit I have never been one to think that a mattress can make that much of a difference in a person's sleep but I have changed. For the past almost 2 months I have hardly slept a whole night in our bed. I have made the couch or the trundle bed my new home from about 2am until morning. We have a 13 year old mattress and it looks fine but after laying on it for a little my while my back would ache and then the pain would go down my leg. Then when I would stand up I could barely walk. Finally this week we broke down and got this mattress from Sam's.
Wow! I can't believe the difference!!! I can sleep through the night. I am a new person!!!!

2 comments:

Bon said...

Such sweet seductions! Tantalizing my back with that picture of your new luxurious mattress! I wanna have one too! total Jell on my end!

Jenalyn said...

I'm so glad that you are sleeping again. I loved reading the story about Hadley and how excited she is to have a baby sister. LOVE IT. I hope that you tell her that her Aunt Jena loves her because I do!