Sunday, November 15, 2009

Boutique Show

So yesterday was the Holiday Boutique Show. This is the second show that my friend Heather and I have done together. It has been a lot of enjoyable work getting ready but it was so worth it! I really have spent only the last 2 weeks cutting out wood, painting etc...to get ready and now it looks like Hobby Lobby exploded in our office/craft room.
The hardest part about the whole show was loading up and unloading the car. Mom came and helped me get everything in the car the night before the show (Mark was gone on a Father/Sons camp out). Then I left early in the morning to get to the convention center to set up.This is a picture of what our booth area looked like when we got there.

This is a picture of what our booth area looked like after a few hours of setting up. (This picture mainly shows my side.) Right before the show opened I got kind of nervous and I was ready to change my price signs and charge $1 for everything. I'm glad I didn't because people came ready to spend money and by the end of the day I had sold most everything I had brought.


I brought in a few pieces of furniture to put in our booth.

This shows Heather's super cute Christmas calendars and on the table are her tile necklaces.

This show I added these little magnet packages. They had 4 magnets on a round piece of metal wrapped up and tied with cute ribbon. I could make these all day! I also individually wrapped each of the magnet boards. I think this added a lot. Especially being Christmas and all. I wish I had a picture of the crowds of people that came. From 10:30-1:30 it was packed with aggressive Christmas shoppers. It was a blast!
The 2 Heathers after a super long and super fun day at our second show!

4 comments:

Bon said...

Love all of your goodies. Did you get that recipe magnet board idea form Bec?

Glad to hear it was such a success!

Becca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becca said...

Yay! Heather is blogging again. Bonnie is ooooooways stalking you and beating me to the comments.

All of yours and Heather's crafts do look so great--and I'm glad you didn't change your price to a dollar. Rakin' in the big bucks! I love the pictures of my beautiful five-month prego Heather!

Stacey said...

your stuff is darling! l love it all.