Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Memories

The Christmas Eve activities included---Lots of baking for the big meal that night. I think we (when I say we I really mean mainly Deanne) made 18 pies! That is almost 1 pie for every adult. I made 4 pecan pies. Yummy. Kids decorated cookies. I took some time to blog and scrapbook. Cousins played. Movie watching. Got ready of the Christmas Pageant, had our big dinner and then did Christmas carols with the "boom whackers." Lots of fast talking and fun. It didn't take long for Hadley to figure out that she wanted to be an angel with Natalie. We decorated her costume making various things out of foil. Chad and Braden were sheppards and Austin was a wiseman.

Yummy dinner thanks to Eric. Prime rib and ham and rolls and Yorkshire pudding and baked potato. It was all delicious!!! Yum-O!

Christmas Carols using "Boom Whackers" led by Aunt Carol.


No comments: