Friday, May 2, 2008

Rockin' 80's Party

this was Tom's b-day invitation, and yes, that really is him in front of the berlin wall. everyone really got their 80's groove on for the party and didn't hold back on the karaoke. i was suprised when mark drug me up on stage to sing "everytime you go away." the girls all sang together "girls just wanna have fun" and "material girl" allen and becca (not suprisingly) stole the show with their crowd pleaser "faith". and don't forget the band "bloody finger". the whole party was a totally awesome radical smash hit! The "Bloody Finger" band was a hit!

when i was getting ready at home chad kept saying, "mom, you don't look like my mom!"










3 comments:

Sharlene Enloe said...

Okay- I'm so jealous. I have always wanted to go to an 80's party. It looked like so much fun!

Becca said...

I want to frame that picture of us by the column! Who are those bodacious bettys?

Becca said...

PS- I love the polaroid layout--so gnarly 80s, Boogs!