Sunday, June 22, 2008

The First Dress Up

Oh my goodness!! Can i tell you how much i love having a little girl??? I could cry. I never expected to feel so giddy when i saw hadley dressed up but i really thought it was one of the cutest things ever. She was playing with Julia and when i went to pick her up this was how she was dressed. Hadley gets to enjoy a whole new world of girl things at Julia's house since Julia is one of 4 girls. If Hadley wants to dress up at home she has to make do with cowboy and darth vader stuff. After seeing this I may have to get her a few girly things.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Okay, this is totally my favorite post of yours--that Hadley looks so darn pleased with herself! I love the pictures, and the scarpbook page layout is AWESOME.

McCain Family said...

I am so glad you are back...for the moment. I love all of the pictures! Hadley in that dress reminds me of dress up at Gmother and Gdad's house.